Professional {Blank} and why it's here

I went through my undergraduate career without a clue as to what I wanted to do when I graduated. As such, I've ended up in a job that's a bit of everything; I do some web stuff, some design stuff, some teaching stuff, some writing stuff... really, I have a very diverse day. And I wouldn't have it any other way. But with my 20/20 hind-sight, there are definitely things I wish I knew before I graduated. Professional {Blank} is meant to be a guide to expose undergrads to various tools, career paths, and general items of interest to those in the technical communication field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I went through my undergraduate career without a clue as to what I wanted to do when I graduated. As such, I've ended up in a job that's a bit of everything; I do some web stuff, some design stuff, some teaching stuff, some writing stuff... really, I have a very diverse day. And I wouldn't have it any other way. But, with my 20/20 hind-sight, there are definitely things I wish I knew before I graduated. Professional {Blank} is meant to be a guide to expose undergrads to various tools, career paths, and general items of interest to those in the technical communication field.